Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
I booked flights through Globespan for flights with Emirates to Australia for my daughter, and two grandchildren. I did'nt travel with them and payed with my credit card. There was no problem whatsoever and in fact they take off on their return journey in about an hour. Alan
The only company I can find online is flyglobespan and they don't operate to Oz. Could you supply me with more info please.

Pippa
Pippa , you could try airlinenetwork.co.uk I'm not too sure about the CC bit with them but can't see why not?
some web based companies dont allow a third party credit card, it must be the lead name travelling.

try a travel agent who can check an airline consolidator which will check the entire airline network for prices and you pay the travel agent.
you can book directly with BA. They take a note if you are paying but not travelling. I have booked OH on several flights with my cc. They can also have some good deals and are often cheaper the cheapest option!
Thanks everyone - booked with Expedia - no problems with me not travelling and no credit card charges either. Great price with Emirates.

Pippa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.