Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Not stayed at the Berjaya myself bit have been through the hotel a few times to go to the Kelong (fishing platform) restaurant which is located a couple of hundred yards off shore from the hotel. I found this this to be a pleasant place for a meal both during the day and in the evening - a little pricy but you are paying for the setting. And you will enjoy the little boat trip to get there. You can if you want fish from there and have they cook what you have caught.

The other thing I could recommend is get to hire a car for a few days. Its a pleasant island to drive around with good roads and easy driving. Apart from the scenery there is not much to see in Langkawi but you get a good feel for the place with your own car. Also many of the restaurants require some form of transport to get too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image