Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
We found the food in the Orange to be excellent. I'm not very adventurous and it seemed to cater more for the British palate than the Spanish.

luci :wave
I agree with Luci, the food in the Orange is excellent. We havent stayed in the Pueblo but it is in the Servi group and they all have similar menues as we have also stayed at other Servi hotels (the Castilla and Nereo)
Sue
hi peublo is excellent stayed there a few times , :tup going again in 7 days :D
food is good like the caylipso
orange is a little close to the square where peublo is a little bit away.
there again in november tooo :sun2
Servi groups food in all there hotels is the same .apart from a few added touchs my the chef.all the groups chefs went on a course a few years ago.to learn how to cook food for the english.not saying that they get it right all the time.but hotels i have stayed in i put weight on.i go for the lot.and i am only 11 stone.
The food in the Hotel Orange is fantastic. I've stayed thre 4 years running and am looking at staying again next year.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.