Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Can anyone please confirm whether or not the hotel is changed to 18 to 30 year olds ?? Some reviews state the hotel caters more for elderly residents some state other tour operators are purusing the young and lively crowds. Worried as my family and I are going at the end of June. No young children but we are in our fourties with our son 17 yrs.
Please reply for true confirmation

I would also be interested to know the current status of this Hotel. I have always understood that the Hotel Orange was part of the Hoteles Servigroup of Hotels, http://servigroup.es/ I have read way up higher in this thread that it has been taken over by 'MyTravel' and is now catering exclusively, following its refurbishment, for the 18-30's market.

I'm sure that cannot be correct. The Servigroup tend to cater more for the Spanish Holidaymaker and the more senior British Holidaymaker. I can find no articles on the servigroup website saying that they have sold out to another company.

I always stay at Servigroup Hotels, taking my elderly parents with me. I would be devastated if I booked this accomodation only to find the clientelle were now in their 18-30's. I have nothing against this age group, but I am in my late forties and my parents are in their late seventies and I do not think we would enjoy staying in hotel crammed with teenagers. Even if we do consider ourselves to be 'Young At Heart' :wink:

Does any member have any up-to-date information on this?
Hi, I can't see how the Hotel Orange can be 18-30. I have just looked it up on a popular review site, (Not H.T. so I'm been tactful here) and it had reviews as follows.

Dec 2005 Elaine and Steve age 46 and 47
Oct 2005 Shelley e.t.c. age 19, 26 and 2
Oct 2005 Sue and Jim age 46 and 46
Sept 2005 unknown age 69,67 and 58
Oct 2005 Pat age 55 and 57

So going by them, it can't be true can it?

Sue :) :)
This was done over the winter of 2004/2005,so it may be only the pool area thats been upgraded. I think it depends on what time of year you go to The Orange, in summer I can imagine it will be popular with younger people as it is right near all the clubs. A good alternative to The Orange is the Venus, me & hubby have stayed there a couple of times,its also one of the Servi hotels and nice and central, but quiet. I dont think the Orange has been taken over by my travel, I think it may be the only tour operator that goes there now , but I'm sure it's still under the Servi group.
Hi Sue Allen

what website did you go on regarding this hotel. I think 'Benidorm here i come' and I need to peruse over it. Many thanx :)
Hi Kazee, :) its http://www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk. Also try tripadvisor, they have a review bit.

Have a look at this :D it still belongs to the servigroup.
http://www.benidorm-spotlight.com/orange/

besos xx
sanji
They are advertising the Hotel Orange on the First Choice site for this summer with child prices,a playground and kids section of the pool.

thanx Sue Allen have read reviews, thanx Sanji the hotel looks wonderful

8) :D
:wave everybody
come on surely someone has recently been or is looking forward to going like my family and I are in late June :D
The hotel looks superb now it has been refurbished :D
lets bring this site back to life :wink:

kazee
hi there has anyone been to this hotel recently just booked for 23 sep for 2 weeks full board any info would be appreciated thanks looking forward to going just wondered what anyone else thought of hotel :roll:
EDIT: Merged with existing topic
David HT Mod
:wave Dermott

Have you seen the link that Sanji kindly sent, dated the 7/2/06, the place looks fantastic, don't you think :?:

I will be able to give you up to date feedback on this hotel as we go on 27/6/06 for 2 weeks :yipee

But that is that you must agree not to wish my holiday away so yours can come quicker :lol: :

Kind regards

Kazee
hi all :) just booked diy for last weekend in june...... havent been inside hotel as of yet but outside does look good and location is excellent....we go in 17 days time stayin at the rosaire hotel ....then in october villa de benidorm ...... :D thinkin of buyin shares lol
Hi Chel

my family and I will be there from 27th June

cant wait 11 weeks and 4 days

or 81 sleeps :lol: sad or what :oops:

kazee
Hiya Kazee

We come home on the 27th, only going for 3 nights that time (it will be my birthday on the 26th), I cant wait but then I have only got 14 more sleeps till my first one of the year.

:hyper :hyper

Chel
Have a fab time Chel

Can anyone give me the email address to the hotel orange please

thanks in advance

Kazee :D
Hotel Orange
C/ Mallorca 11,
Benidorm
Tel. (+34) 96 585 17 20
Fax: (+34) 96 585 21 11
E-mail: orange@servigroup.es

David :wave
hi sanjay
thanks for the link for hotel orange we go on the 23rd september also do you know if why not 2 karaoke bar has closed thought this was a great place and was always packed thanks for any info :oops:
Hi Dermott.
Sorry I have no idea about the bar that you mentioned...not my scene for a silver haired surfer :rofl

I`ll try later tonight or tomorrow to post the very short video clip of the hotel Orange that I took....which mainly was the reception, restaurant, pool area and piano bar.

besos xxx
sanji
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.