Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hotel Orange
93 Posts
Am going to Benidorm again next year and been looking at the prices and this hotel is within our budget. Went to the pelicanos last year and on reading various reviews am a bit put off so am thinking of this hotel. Does anyone know if there is a lot of children go to this hotel or is it mainly couples. Will be going 9th June and travelling with an 11 year old. I know there is no kids club but dont want him to be stuck on his own in the day time. I know there are plenty hotels but some of the prices are way too much for us to pay. Any info would be gratefully recieved.
The Regente was very reasonable fo us this year and they have a Kiddies club, not that our children used it :cry: They preferred to be with us the whole holiday :lol: We were very pleased with all aspects of the hotel.

We booked it through Thomsons on the high street but they priced matched Portlands internet price which was about £150.00 cheaper.

Sue :)
Hi Yorkshire Rose,
We stayed at the Hotel Orange this June and there were no children there during our week.
there were no children

:yikes
Had the child catcher got them with his free lollipops! :rofl
A work collegue of mine stays here at least once a year and he takes his son with him who is 12 now and he loves it.
He must have done, I only saw one baby at meal times. We must have been lucky and missed them all week.
We were there at the end of June upto the 11th July, there was not alot of kiddies about, it appears to cater more for the adults.
Wonderful hotel, will defo return in the near future.

Kazee
just returned fromn this hotel have a great time hotel is superb food is wonderful hotel is spotlessly clean great staff especially miguel he is great fun returning in april anyone else going then
we just booked hotel orange for 23oct next year for 2 weeks got a good deal we went in september this year had a great time hotel fantastic anyone know what the weather is like at this time usually go earlier but having a change next year :fly
Hi dermot ... you should find lots of info, discussion and links in our Weather Q&As topic, please click here.

David :wave
hi anyone been to hotel orange recently been looking to see if any new reviews but none as yet :?:
Just came back from the Orange. Was there 6 days from end of feb to beginning or march. I have mixed thoughts about it but deffinately would stay again. 1 Got there and had a room at the end, at the back of the hotel, and there was this constant almighty sound of a generator, that sounded like a neumatic drill. Rang the from the room straight away and said its too noisy and they offered us a room with a pool view, Although they said OPPOSITE THE NIGHTCLUB. We never heard a noise from the NightClub, So that was great.
There is not a very great deal of choice for food, but the Quality of it shines through. Everything is cooked to perfection. Entertainment I would not know about as we went out every night. But does seem like a Hotel that is catered for the elderley as the activities were ballroom dancing!!! pool area is fantastic and you will not need to worry about get a sun lounger or good spot. although that might be because it was febuarary. So hot still. Location is the key . Everything is around you from this Hotel. PS Very Clean and towels changed daily etc
hi anyone been to hotel orange recently booked for 29th september had a great time last year
thinking of booking for february so will be interesting for any new comments
hi pat will put a review on when we get back it was really good last year best hotel we been to
I am staying there a week on Friday for 4 nights so will post an up to date review when I get back.
Fello
stayin here for 11 nights on 22nd july just wondering how the place is doin and if ther is an updated review , all the other seem to be last years!!

thanks x
anyone been to this hotel reciently we go in 7 weeks looking forward to it any updates would be great thanks :?:
:D Hi Julie, we're staying at this hotel on the 28th of this month, for a week, so will give you an update on my return!

Regards, BBB
we go to hotel orange in 6 weeks can anyone tell me how long before we go can i email them to ask for pool view i know you cant guarantee that you gt a room with pool view but just thought i would ask thanks :twisted:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.