Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Marbella for me everytime. Porto Banus can be a little expensive, and for me Marbella is more relaxed, but then again I'm not a classy person. They are not too far apart, and a taxi to either would be an option.

Robby :wink:
i take it, its not too far to go between the 2 resorts, is it that much cheaper in marbella then?
Porto Banus is only a few kilometres west of Marbella, not sure the exact price for a taxi, but I'm sure someone will post it.

Robby :wink:
its about 8euro in a taxi from marbella to banus. I love it there. technically banus is in marbella Its nice to stay in between or in marbella and just visit banus. In saying that I would go to banus most evenings but I do prefer marbellas beach and atmosphere during the day.
I stayed in Fuengirola last September and visited Puerto Banus for the day, (About 1hr.15m trip each way by public transport) Banus was ok, but very expensive and to be honest I was expecting more from the reputation it has. I am glad I went, but wouldn't go back and think i'd prefer the marina at Benalmadena.
is there a burger king in banus?
Hi Luv2tan

Here is a link to restaurants and Fast food outlets in Puerto Banus -

CLICK HERE

Hope it helps

Chelle
unfortunately, i think there is :(
not sure about burgerking but there weas a McDonalds. Tere was a lot better places to eat than this. yoiu can get burger king at home you need to live a little
hi to you ..suejaw.. :wave ..ref your quandry of where to stay marbella is cheaper to stay plus the bars /cafes are cheaper as well ,also the buses run pretty regular between both places ,so stay in marbella and visit the other....enjoy your final choice....regards...johndoe... :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.