Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Yes, it will be ok. lots of places open year round.
A lot of places are still open. It will not be as hectic as in August but that is pretty normal, that happens in all coastal resorts.

If you want to go clubbing and partying with a lot of people is priority, then I would recommend Barcelona, Madrid or Seville.
So to Answer your question, yes most places are still open, and yes it will still be quite busy. Lots of great places to party, but not always that easy to find for the general tourist, ask around, there are plenty of english living here that will tell you where to go. Puerto banus, behind the port has some good late bars and clubs that are busy all year round, but mainly at weekends this time of year. The weather is holding out good, was 26 here yesterday and not a cloud in sight. Hope you have a great holiday, i did and it's lasted 5 years so far !
It was 33 degrees in Torremolinos yesterday...all I can say is phew. :lol:
We had a couple of wobbly days with a terrific thunder/ lightening monsoon rain storm on Thursday night /Friday morning, but it has settled down again.
Everything is in full swing.

Sanjiii
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.