Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi there

I stayed in Punta Prima in September and the sea was still warm -
the kids loved it - just watch out for those jelly fish! in binnebecca

Paul
thanx higs goin to sa caleta so hopefully there wont be any (hopefully).
I went to cala galdana on the 30th September last year our pool was very cold, I'm sure because it was deep throughout (had no shallow end) but the sea was glorious.... don't want to worry you but we only went for a week and it rained for five days....however because the island was so beautiful I am now hoping to book again, and yes it will be in late September...Surely we can't be unlucky again??
I was told by the rep that in September they can get alot of rain...but the day we left was really hot and apparently it stayed like that for two weeks...Who knows?
got me worried now - we go in early October!
hiya wouldn't worry, since i posted that i have noticed the good points outway the bad for this time of year. Last week i was looking into changing destination but i have read forums for other parts of europe and i am willing to give menorca a shot.
Don't worry Kirk I am sure it will be fine and I have to agree with Loulabelle there are so many benefits from going later, its not so crowded and the sea is warm, we loved it and have not been put off as we fly again on the 25th Sept.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.