Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
just pick any you fancy and walk in two at a time.looking as though you are staying there.yes all pools are open by then.its may.but buying a drink would be good.don;t take your own.there is of course the beach and thats free.apart from the beds.for which you are taking up if you go into a hotel.
but you might not get one that time of year.
:no I'd be pretty miffed if I were resident at a hotel and the sunbeds around the pool were occupied by non residents blagging a freebie
AHV

Apology if I upset or annoyed you.

We do not expect to "Blag a Freebie" and we would fully expect to "pay" for drinks, food etc to earn our pool usage and we would look to use a quieter pool so we would be less likely to upset any residents.

I only asked, as there is no pool at our apartment and my 8 year old son asked if we could find one to use, also don't forget a lot of Hotels actually advertise their pools to none residents.

:que

Regards

BillW
My response was more aimed at the previous poster.
who aimed at me.i would not like it but then how do you know if they are residents.
Don't worry about it Bill it's got nothing at all to do with residents or non residents it's more to do with paying customers, you buy a few drinks at the pool and you're a paying customer the same as the rest of them.

Have a great time.
You will have no problem using other hotels , i often go into the secret fountain for a drink and a sunbed , and use the marina pool , infact they advertise that if you are using the secret fountain , you are allowed to use the Marina sunbeds and pool.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.