Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
It should be very warm, daytime easily late 70's to early 80's on average. Evenings should be pleasant temperatures. Would imagine shorts and top for daytime sightseeing. Dress and light wrap at night.
Thank you. Im just panicking. Will probably end up taking something in case the weather turns too :roll:
Kath x
We have flown to Tenerife and cruised from there twice in November and the weather was good.

You need to bear in mind that you have to get there first from Southampton and the weather ex-UK can be very unpredictable. However on the sea days you won't need to go on deck unless you want to.

I am taking shorts for daytime and a couple of pairs of cotton trousers just in case. I will travel with one cardigan and put another in the case. As the ship is air conditioned you may need a wrap for evening, but I never find I need one unless I'm going on deck.

luci :wave
Thanks for that.

2 Cardis it is then. I will take a couple of pairs of Linen Pants with some shorts and keep my fingers crossed.

Kath x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.