Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Sorry should have included this:

On the page that tells me i do not have permission to view this forum the following script also shows

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/htcouk/public_html/cache/tpl_subsilver2_overall_header.html.php on line 233

:que
Hi sambacasual .... we did have a spammer in the Rhodes boat trips thread around 3.30pm this afternoon. In the automated email notification which was triggered because you are subscribed to the topic, the direct link to that post will no longer work as the post itself has been removed, but the direct link to the topic should work as normal. Your 18 August post shows as latest post in the thread again, following removal of the spam. The Warning/Error message you have quoted is known about, but apparently not serious as it has been on some pages for several months now. Hope that makes sense.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.