Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Thank you for replying, I am happy now as I always seem to be running out of something.
I've always found the pharmacies in Turkey to be very helpful and give good advice. They usually speak excellent English too.
me too, and I think their over the counter medicine works wonders. any time I have been sick and given medication it seems to work really fast in comparison to anything you are prescribed here
As in most countries that do not have an NHS, the pharmacist is as trusted and respected as a doctor, due to doctors often being more expensive. So do bob along to any pharmacist in Turkey, in our experience they are usually conversant in English, and trust the medicines they prescribe, though obviously if your symptoms are severe you should go to a doctor/hospital, the pharmacist would probably advise this anyway. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.