Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi there yes i got the website but its just the options im confused with-does not just have an option for turkey= only the 3 i had listed
just done a dummy one and I don't see where you got stuck ?? I got as far as personal info filled in all in (made up) but would not let me continue just kept saying all fields must be filled in ?? they were so im confussed too
actually just rechecked and it was the made up e-mail that stopped me so I got all the way too verivy did you get this far ??
Think your getting confused about the information that there asking.You just enter the first question as UK.as this is presumably where your passport is from.
On the first page when the list of countries comes up you need to tick United Kingdom, they are asking for the details of your nationality not the country you are going to. The next page will ask the date you are entering Turkey.
Thank you so much for your replies

That is exactly where we were going wrong (Yes there was even 2 of us trying to fathom it out :D )

We were trying to put turkey into the country of residence- instead of the uk!!!! We did get there in the end- only took us about 3 hours (Oh and the 2 bottles of wine- didnt help either!!!).

Thanks again

belly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.