Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Thanks very much, got a rough idea now to where it is.

many thanks
dawn
Its also our first visit to Phoenix Park later in the year but it gets quite good reports and appears to be central enough. I see you have also stayed at the Lagoa Azul we go there next April, somewhere new to try again :pele cant wait
Lagoa Azul is another hotel that gets good reviews, if only I could have moved it to Candolim I would have found the perfect holiday

Looking forward to 3 weeks jan/feb 2007 in the meantime trying Brasil in October but quite cofident I will not like it as much as Goa
Don't be so sure Taffy! :D
Hi does anyone have the email address for the Phoenix Park, thanks folks :D
Hi Gemma33.

I was given this by a HT'er a whilst ago, but havent tried it, so hope its the right one!

gmppi@sarovarparkplaza.com
:wave Hi gemma 33 I have the e mail address of the ph/pk if you need it let me know I have sent them an e mail so I know it works ...
Thanks Nanette :D
If you have a different email address will you email me that as well Irishcolleen thanks a lot :D
is the phoenix next to highland beach or on the same side :lol:
the phoenix is on the same side as the Highland beach , a bit further on towards the kingfisher mansion but up a bit of a side road.

del949
:shrug :shrug I have been told this hotel has tea and coffee making in all its rooms .....I find that hard to believe for a hotel in goa .....anybody know if they do ......colleen...... :hmmm
Hi Colleen,
Yes the rooms had tea and coffee making gear in the rooms in April so I wouldn't think it will have changed, only thing is check that you have all the tea bags etc that you need, sometimes they forget to re stock, my day doesnt start until I've had my coffee, if you are a later riser its not so much of a problem as the breakfast things are laid out by around 7 to 7.30 ish so you can nip down and snaffle a few spoon fulls of coffee :wink:

Alan

PS uploaded a photo of myself and Ann both in white tops, have changed a bit since then, we have both lost two & a half stone since that photo and and four and a half since new year, the suits we had made in Goa in April look like bell tents on us now :rofl :rofl
:hyper Thats magic Alan Im like yourself I need a coffee first thing of a morning Gemma33 will be well pleased its not often you get tea and coffee making in hotels in goa ..........you and Ann look well in the photo well done on the weight loss.........colleen.............
Thanks Colleen,
But we look much much better now cant change my looks but the body's not like a beached whale any more :rofl :rofl :rofl

Alan
Hi does anyone know if you can hire a hairdryer or iron at the phoenix park. Saves carrying all the stuff in luggage. I know these items can be hired daily at the marinha dourada but never stayed at the phoenix park so was just wondering if anyone knew thanks :D
ask at reception for a hair dryer no charge just take it back down after you have used it. Not sure about an iron but hanging your clothes up when you get there th eheat drops the creases out...never ironed a thing on holiday in my life.

Failing that take it all down to the beach and ask Linb to do it for you while you sun bathe :lol:
Thanks for that info Vegasone- means more room in case.
fantastic place loved it there cant wait to go back
pp
Hearing all the good reports- can't wait to go now, about 8 weeks today.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.