Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
The obvious answer is to buy a bottle of water and decant the honey bee into it. It will taste just the same. But remember to get a glass, not to drink it from the bottle. ha ha ha ha
Where can you buy Honey Bee from then?
A lot of grocery shops in Goa sell it - you cannot buy it in the UK. It is very strong and caution is advised - in my case, too much leads to bumped heads and massive hangover - I have learnt to treat with caution!

Candybabe
THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH HONEY BEE IS I like it!!!!! it dosent taste as strong as the French Brandy, but it is potent. It is sweeter, and it costs just pennies.

Funnily enough, I have never brought any home from Goa.

Firstly because I know that I will drink it.

Secondly because I will be using up weight in the suitcases that something else more important can be used for.
I have never found honey bee in plastic bottles in Goa, not that I've looked :rofl
Just think, the weight of sun tan lotion and other heavier toiletries you took out with you, you can replace with a bottle of Honey Bee or your preferred liquor on the return journey (If you haven't drunk it before your return!)
I have usually found some of the spirits on the inbound flight are quite cheap, ( though nothing will beat the price of honey bee!)

But beware if putting them in your case to bring home of the duty free allowance. Luckily I have never been stopped! :whoops
what is white mischief?
I think it's a local vodka!
:) ooh, i'm only 23 sleeps away now. just finished off my bottle of honeybee. we take as much proper vodka, baileys and malibu as we can into goa!!!! roll on! x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.