Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
searched high and low for honey bee in plastic bottles last year but could not find - was told they did not do them any more
I'm not sure but I believe the Elephant Shop does plastic bottles. Whether they have Honey Bee I don't know.
I tried the one near the T junction last year but they didn't have them - maybe I'll give the other one a go.
so your gonna be getting drunk while fishing i reckon fritz :lol: if all fails fill up your own :idea:
Fenny, Blue Ribband Gin and Port Wine all available in plastic bottles but as far as I am aware Honey Bee has never been sold in plastic.
Try Rose Enterprises on Calangute High Street (next to the hardware shop), if you can't get it there I'd say it's definitely not available anywhere!!

GFF xx

Afterthought....Port Wine also comes in silver vac pac bags, very handy for sticking in your suitcase!!
What is this Honeybee everyones talkin about??? :?
Been to Goa 4 times before and never come across it!
Bought Honeybee from Mobor Beach 4 years ago in plastic bottle. Shop opposite Holiday Inn.
What is it!!!!!! :o
if we tell you we'll have to shoot you :wink:
LOLOL :lol: I read on another post its Brandy, silly me, will have to give it a try next time out!
I got plastic bottles from a liquor shop half way between the Calangute roundabout and the steps onto the beach.. Platic is good - it prevents that embarrassing smashing noise when you fall over!
I sure am Going.

Glass bottles are fine for on the way across the rocks to fish but coming back, well glass is just asking for trouble
try a colostomytype bag you dont have to put your rod down to drink then just pipe it straight into your liver :wink:
This thread is going downhill fast!!! Honeybee in a colostomy bag,eh? Don't think I could ever get that drunk.
Thread is going :offtop !
Fiona, I love it when you get mad!!
If it's for your own use and to cut down on breakage or weight on the return journey, why not decant some into one or two empty water bottles and keep topping up a glass bottle when you get home? It's what we do and it's amazing how heavy glass is. We need to save every gram we can so we are not over weight on the return journey.

But if you're giving it as a present it's not quite the same.
Sadly we've just finished the last of the Honey Bee. Has anyone seen it on sale in England?

:cry:
Hi, when we were in Goa this Jan, we couldnt find any shop that sold spirits in plastic bottles, just glass.
This causes a lot of problems as it weighs down our suitcase :(
Why have they stopped using plastic bottles?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.