Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
playa den bossa
25 Posts
Hi,Im sure your teenagers will love the place,at that time of year its full of people the same age plus of course clubbers and Italians (Older teenage girls,watch the pinching of the bums :shock: )

Seriously they should love it,John.
hey thanks for that :oops: so there is no chance of them mourning to me that they are bored with nothing to do then :wink: will there be entertainment in the bars of an evening ,i edont think there much going in at the migjorn apartments by the sounds of it !!
We went to Playa den Bossa last year and loved it.

Theres plenty to do for all ages and if I remember rightly, your apartments are pretty central to everything.

If you fancy a change of scenery, Ibiza Town is close by and is definately worth a visit day and night.
thanks :wink: i have been told the water park is close by ,is it worth a visit and is it cheap???
The water park is very close to playa den bossa and is an excellent day out at a pretty good price, cant remember exactly but think it was about £12 for the day.
I was on holiday in Playa den bossa a few years back when my children who are now teenagers were young. I thought at the time it would be ideal for teenagers there is loads to keep them busy, fun bars, bungee and an excellent waterpark.

A boat trip to Ibiza town in the evening is a must! The small boutiques are good for browsing if you have girls there is also a street market.

Be careful not to be ripped off in the bars though, we were charged approx £20 for a pint of lager, a cola, an alcoholic cocktail and a non alcoholic cocktail. There is often no price lists displayed.

I am sure you will all have a great time, I was thinking of going there again this year, my kids are now 17&16
thankyou ,looking forward to it now ! :P
hiya

plz can sombody help me, my teenager wants to go clubbing and shes 13 and looks mature enough, personally i don't mind, but will she get into space in Playa den Bossa. Or can you recommend any that she can get in to?

plz help

in need, remee

thankx :pele
Maybe you should mind!
If she was 16 or 17 then ok but 13?
$$remz$$ Please do not post using phone text style abbreviations. Thanks.
13 :yikes are you mad?
shes a child she shouldnt be going to any night club at her age,
not that she would get in anyway, shame on you as a mum for saying that.
:shock: i totally agree with fizz on this one :shock:

13 never :shock:
Now, now ... let's not be too critical !!

$$remz$$ ... as you are only 25 and your daughter is 13, perhaps you may be able to find some bars which both of you can go along to and enjoy. :roll:

David :wave
sorry david didnt notice that, your 25 and your daughters 13,
well that says it all doesnt it omg what chance does she have :roll:
Sorry but I think a few people on here are been a little bit unreasonable, you do not know the history here at all. Think about it for a second! :evil:

$$remz$$ It is very unlikely that she would be allowed in to Space they have a tough enough door policy as it is that, it would probably effect any holiday insurance claim if she was injured in the club and if she does look mature enough to put it bluntly she will also look mature enough to the 16+ year old guys in the there and that can obviously lead to trouble on all sides.

However the drinking and purchasing age for drink in Ibiza does for the moment remain at 16 not 18, so she doesn't have too long to wait! Enjoy your holiday!
Sorry but I think a few people on here are been a little bit unreasonable, you do not know the history here at all. Think about it for a second!

think about what? nightclubs are no place for a child, shes 13,
well my friend if you think im being unreasonable, tough.
i have a 13 yearold daughter myself, so im speaking as a parent
why do people want young girls to grow up before there time?
let them have a childhood.
I agree with you Fizz, they should definetly have a childhood, I would not let my child go to a nightclub at 13.

I was commenting on the comments about the age of the mother and have sent you a PM.

Sorry if you misunderstood.
Call me cynical, but am I the only one thinking that $$remz$$ is actually a 13 year old girl...? :?
hi lone wolf :wave

no you are not the only one thinking its the thirteen year old behind the keyboards.
a few of us kind of sussed that out last night.

it probably was the youngster herself, because what mother in her right mind would ask that question in the first place. :x :x

irene
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.