Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
hi anyone stayed at aparthotel playa flamingo in playa blanca?
would like to know what prices are like for drinks in bars are? also food in the hotel resturant?
thanks chris
we stay here chris, its a good spot for familys, plenty of different places to eat or buy, relax, you will have a stress free time, especially with children, its a very child freindly place.
Has anyone stayed in these appartments? Love to hear from someone who has. Thanks Dee
hi , does any one know the hotel website for the playa flamingo apartments ( playa blanca ) i cant seem to find it ??, thanx
Can anyone please advise me on how much it would cost to upgrade to A/I from s/C if we do it in resort rather than book A/I with Portland? There will be 2 adults and a 2.5 year old. Many thanks.
hi , we have been back a fortnight now , and we upgraded to A.I. from self catering at the hotel , i think it cost 35 or 37 euros per adult per day , under 12s were free .
Thanks Nick for the info. Do you think the price might come down when we go on the 10th Sept seen as its not high peak? also do you know if you can upgrade for just 4 or 5 days or do you have to do the usual 7, 14, etc. Can anyone recommend a particular apartment with a nice view of the sea which also gets the sun on it most of the day?
hi , you have to have a.i . for a min. of 3 days , we had apt. a33 which had a view over to fuerteventura , but most of the upper apartments had good views .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.