America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I Havent Been....But another Holiday Web-site Rates it the 13th best hotel out of 349 in Orlando,So you have nothing to worry about,its close to universal studios,So if you Going to walt disney world,Hopefully You Got a Car.The website it looks really nice,but when we've always been to orlando not really worried about the hotel,spent most of the time out all day,Have a great trip just hope the weather holds for you going in september,risky time to book with hurricane season expect warm weather during the day and a heavy shower around 4-5pm...have a fantastic trip...wish i was going.
hi thanks for the reply, i got mixed up i go 26th aug, so weather should be fine by then i hope :)
We are over in Orlando from mid-August until early September and was over there the same time last year but till a little later in September. There are the afternoon and sometimes evening thunderstorms to contend with that run all of August into September but in a way they are quite something really because they can re-define the term 'its raining'. Im kindof looking forward to them as they are refreshing- but this time I will have a poncho rather than just get totally soaked as I did a few times last year :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.