Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Thomson website says it has a gym...does it have a gym? Also what is it like?

I'm not a meat head but i'll be living a hedonistic lifestyle for two weeks so will need to stay in shape as I have a wedding to attend a few weeks after (my mate won't be happy if I can't fit into my best mans suit).

I look forward to any help you can provide..

Pedro McDodge
hey, thanks for the reply,

A small fitness center ey..it must be tiny if the hotel themselves are saying it's small, lol.

Looks like i'll be running on the beach, lol.

THanks again.
Looks like i'll be running on the beach, lol.

It looks rather cool in the Sunny Beach/Burgas area at the moment for running on the beach..... ;)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/JP1948/Burgassnow.jpg

Baldur
Hi Baldur.

Hope you are not trying to make us think that you are the lone cycling photographer on the beach

Chestiti Novo Godina to you

ps the other site appears to still be having problems with the amount of drivel being spread. :whoops
Hi Mondeo,

You know that I avoid the resorts in summer, I certainly wouldn't be there in the snow - I like my creature comforts too much. ;)

Честита Нова Година! to you too.

ps the other site appears to still be having problems with the amount of drivel being spread.

I haven't been drawn to 'the dark side' for ages. :roll:

Regards,

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.