General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Lesley Jane,

As long as you have an adapter for the charger, 2 round pin variety, then you'll be able to charge it in Turkey no problem. They generally only run on 12v so as long as you have the right wall socket adapter, you'll be able to charge it wherever you go. You can take it in either hand or main your luggage.

Darren
Thank you Darren

All I have to do now is decide which clothes I am prepared to leave at home for the sake of the DVD player :shock:
All I have to do now is decide which clothes I am prepared to leave at home for the sake of the DVD player

If you can squeeze it into your hand luggage you'll be able to use it on the plane and you won't have to sacrifice any of your bikinis! :wink:
Hi there
My son has got a dvd player and will be using it on the plane. I would not put it into a case, it could disappear. He loves his player and would be heartbroken if it was stolen or broken.
We are taking our plug adapter for charging the battery.
When it is in hand luggage you will have to put it in the tray at security so they can see it.
regards

Dawnie-Rob
my sons came with a leather case and he just carried it through as his hand luggage no problems plus he then could use it on the plane to keep him quiet you will have no problems charging it up over there at all also if you have the tv adapters take these as well and you can use it on tv in room instead of the small screen
I bought one for my husband last christmas and we took it on the plane last week to Lanzarote in his hand luggage. We had no problems what so ever. The case it was in fitted into his rucksack (not a big rucksack either). As long as you don't go over your weight allowance I can't see it being a problem.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.