Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Portals Nous
5 Posts
Hi
When we stay in Palma Nova we always walk to Portals Nous, admittedly there isnt much to see except some super yachts. We just enjoy the stroll there and call in a bar and either walk back or catch a bus
Regards Sue
"If the weather is not good"

What are you saying Mags? You are not thinking about bringing some of that British weather with you, are you?

We've barely had a drop of rain for 3 months. Very occasional overcast day, which most people are grateful for.

Unless you're coming over in February, you'll be fine.

Cheers

Adam
Thanks for replies
Last 3 times we have been to Magaluf weather has been dismal :(
April I can understand, but end of May beginin of June, dead dissapointed
Anyway, How long is it to walk to Portals Nous? :roll:
hi

We stay in Palma Npova every year and we always walk into Portals Nous - it might look far but even in the middle of the afternoon sun we did it in 20 minutes we only started walking there when one year we walked to Marine World and realised how close were

but if you diod want to get a cab its only somehting liek 3- 4 euros from Palma Nova

Portals Nous is lovely especailly in the vening - you get the rich and famous there with all their yachts - nice bars and places to get drinks and food - opposite the harbour is a nice biggish square with different restaurants

it is more expnsive than maga and Palma Nova and you wont find many places that will give you free shots and jugs of booze howvwer it si a beautiful place to visit - we tend to just sit on the wall made of different size stone and watch the world goign bu whilst havign a coffee - so many nice yachts
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.