Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Dundee,

If you call into the New York Bar Murat the owner will let you see the foootball match, he serves good food and you get internet free.

wgipk.
the only place guaranteed to show the scottie match is Ibrox bar, possibly the Irish pub as well. The rest will show the most popular with the customers. Both of these bars are near Gima...... c'mon the jocks (never did like the french or italians!)
Try Flares opposite September Bar next to Kervansary (Turkish night place) David the owners wife is Scottish and his business partner is also, so more than likely the match will be on. Say hello to them from Mick and Sandra
Just ask any of the Bars that have Sky and they will show it for you, But dont just go at kick off time as someone else may ask for another game to be shown, Go early get in quick.
Just a shot in the dark

Theres a restuarnt called portofinos in marmaris (a couple of restuarants beofre macdonalds)

Fantastic restuarant, michelle the owner is scottish- so she may have it on.
Thanks for all replies so far, I dont know if its on BBC 1, but I have a spare sky box with a freeview card, and I will give it to one of the bars free, counting down the days
On 17th September 2007 at 06:10pm, dundee-scotland said:
Looking at the euro fixtures England and Scotland seem to have the same kick off time,

does anyone know of a Scottish pub where i can watch the match on 13th Oct, preferably in Armutilan area, but even in Marmaris itself
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.