Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Some Help Please
24 Posts
Hi,June is a very hot month although not normally humid as it was for some of last June.The nights are usually still comfortable.Not sure about the shops in town but just outside is the Grand Plaza shopping centre,worth a look,John.
Hi,
We were their last June and it was in the 90's in direct sun.If you like to sit in the sun I recommend the beach which is about 20 yards across the prom. We were at the pool for the first week and the flies were a pain in the bum.Not that they bite you just feel them walking on you or if reading they were just a pest.We bought a fly swatter as did a lot of the people. It didn't spoil hol's or anything like that just annoying.You didn't get them at the beach and you got a nice cool breeze at the waterside also.As for shops,their are about half a dozen across the road from hotel but for the bulk of them you had to go to the centre of town which was about 20 mins walk along the prom to the square. That is where we found a good bar where happy hour went on all night.It was 2 for the price of 1. If you want to give me your e-mail address I can give you more info and send some pic's for you.

Charlie.
hi everyone, iv just booked for me and my husband and 2 yr old and 3yr old to go to zoraida garden on 3rd july half board. can any1 tell me wat times u can go for your evening meal in the restaurant? thanks :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.