Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Call and ask them for the details you need.

Sue
Jeanm, as thompson is part of the TUI group, you can write to
TUI UK Limited
TUI Travel House
Crawley Business Quarter
Fleming Way
Crawley
West Sussex. RH10 9QL Tonyt
I think you will find that The Cheif Executive Officer of TUI travel plc is Peter Long.
coporatecomminications@tuitravel.com (found this extremely helpful myself)
coporatecomminications@tuitravel.com (found this extremely helpful myself)

Before anyone uses that verbatim - Micky could you double check that e-mail address as I would presume that to be corporatecommunications@tuitravel.com ? Thanks!
Sorry yes, that was my mistyping again!lol! Yes it is deff corporatecommunications@tuitravel.com...thanks for spotting that travelling sam
Hi Mickey and everyone,

Mickey - You said you found corporate communications very helpful -do you think would they be interested in booking problems?

Thanks to everyone else for your info - I did originally phone a Coventry number for an e mail address and they said thay didn't know.!!!
Thanks
Jean
The business processes for Thomson appear to have been re-engineered to do everything through (pseudo) premium rate phone lines.
If you email them it is less income as well as less chance for them to lose the call etc.
This year the email contact addresses have been left of the websites, so if for example you spot a problem with the website you are expected to phone an 0871 number and pay through the nose for the pleasure of letting them know they have a problem.
As TUI also own FC now they will also go that way sooner rather than later.

As to the original problem, we can all guess that should you get through and successfully make the point, it will be totally ignored and immediately forgotten.
Hi Jean M,
All I can say is how I found them really, if you read the thread I posted about the problems we had with FC it was a major issue and they were getting quite a bit of bad publicity. When they contacted me (from the top of TUI) they said they was very unhappy with the problems caused to us by FC and wanted to help. Im not sure if they wil help with any other matters at all but it is deffinately worth an email. I found them more helpful to us then customer services. It may be best for you try with customer services first and then if you get no satisfaction try corporate communications next. Hope you get it sorted out soon.
Hi Micky,
Decided to email corporate services - of course I didn't have a name so not sure who gets the e mail. Do you? I hoped I would get an automatic response as you get from some companies but no such luck. I'll give it a couple of days.

The problem I have involves more than one of the TUI group of companies - so perhaps the CEO Peter Long as someone suggested will be my next option.

Just need to find his email or postal address now.

Thanks again
Jean
Hi Jean,
When I emailed I addressed the email for the attention of Peter Long. I also wrote to Peter Long (private and confidential) at first choice customer services dept in crawley as backup if the email failed. Im sure it would be the same with thomson. If you phone their customer services at thomson and ask for the name of the director and a direct address, they should give it to you. Hope this helps
Hi there

I had to complain to Thomson last year. I emailed aftertravel@tui-uk.co.uk. They replied to my email by email and letter. The details on the letter were:

Mike Hulse
Customer Support Advisor
Tel 0870 607 1642 (saynoto0870.com will give you the geographic number)
There is also an address in Coventry if you want it.

Although they responded to each of my points, complaining didn't particularly get me anywhere. They also sent my letter, (with my name and address on it) as a response to my parents who sent in a separate complaint and they live in a totally different city!! Very efficient!!

Louise
louise225 wrote:
Hi there

I
had to complain to Thomson last year. I emailed aftertravel@tui-uk.co.uk. They replied to my email by email and letter.

Just tried to contact Thomson at the above email address including attached .jpeg photos. I received an automated reply saying that the inbox is no longer answered and to use their WEB based mail. This has limited input and does not support .jpg attachments. They have made it even harder to contact them other than by expensive phone calls or calling into a branch. Begs the question do the really care? I have re-sent the original message plus attachments to corporatecommunications@tuitravel.com - see if this gets a response!

Philip
david.burling@thomson.co.uk

Managing Directors email address. Should get you to an executive team member
Midiless wrote:
louise225 wrote:
Hi there

I
had to complain to Thomson last year. I emailed aftertravel@tui-uk.co.uk. They replied to my email by email and letter.

Just tried to contact Thomson at the above email address including attached .jpeg photos. I received an automated reply saying that the inbox is no longer answered and to use their WEB based mail. This has limited input and does not support .jpg attachments. They have made it even harder to contact them other than by expensive phone calls or calling into a branch. Begs the question do the really care? I have re-sent the original message plus attachments to corporatecommunications@tuitravel.com - see if this gets a response!

Philip

Lot's of tour operators use a web based form for submitting complaints these days. If you want to email. use the web form initially and then forward your attachments as hard copies. Emails sent to other address only end up in the same office anyway.
Personally I would write and send a letter recorded delivery with your attachments rather than email. Tour Ops like emails as it cuts down on the physical amount of paper but having dealt with complaints, even these days, snail mail is the better way to go. You have a paper trial. Emails far too often get deleted by accident, without even being read.
Could someone please give me an address to send a form for a delayed flight ive tried everything , had the form printed off but no address to send it TIA .
From Tui website

If you wish to submit a claim for a delayed flight over 3 hours, please email Aftertravel.Flightdelay@tui.co.uk Please ensure you provide the following information in your email:
  • Name (As per passport)
  • Email Address
  • Contact Number
  • Full Address inc. postcode
  • Booking Reference
  • TUI Flight Number (Begins TOM)
  • Date of Delayed Flight
  • Departure Airport
  • Arrival Airport
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.