Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Certainly Agh Stephanos has expanded, but in essence because geographically much expansion is difficult, it hasnt changed. A little more choice for eating and drinking that is all. Yiannis and his wife Eleni who have the travel office there have motor boats for rent. That is an ideal way to get around the north east coast and makes all the little bays that you cant get to by road accessible to you.
Its a beautiful area.
I visited corfu last year and stayed in acharvi. We hired a car for a couple of days and visited Agios Stephanos (east coast) a couple of times the bay is lovely snorkling was quite good there as well. it was nice and quiet during the day not sure what its like in the evening looked very laid back there a few restaurants and bars a couple of super markets. Ideal for a relaxing holiday
I go back to Agios Stephanos every year for two weeks. This year will be my 6th time and we haven't run out of things to do. Where are you staying, Rich C?? :D
YCM

We're staying at the Alexander and Theophilos appts - can't remember which is ours, but it's the three bedroom one.

So far the plans include:

Take the seaplane to Paxos and spend a night if we can get accomodation

Hire a kayak in Kassiopi (which you can apparently) and paddle back to Ag Steph - my favourite way of seeing any coast

Visit Albania

Visit Corfu Town

Drive to the West Coat.. Palio etc.

Watch the FA Cup in a bar in Kassiopi.

Spend a few nightd in Kassiopi while my parents mind the baby, bless 'em

And yes.. snorkel... I must remember to pack a snorkel.

Just over a month to go... can't wait.
U shud b excited. Corfu is my favourite place in the whole world! Agios Stephanos is an amazin place. If you get some extra time, hire a car and drive to Aqualand. Whether you like big rides or relaxin rides, it's great. Even my Mum loves it. Ur line up sounds great, have a good time!! :D
REMINDER

Please note that our Terms & Conditions do not allow the use of phone text message style abbreviations.

To avoid having any of your messages removed, it would be appreciated if could try not to use text style abbreviations in future posts.

Many thanks
David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.