Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
punta prima
9 Posts
I f they do a/i I can't see a reason why they would'nt.We were in S'Algar Menorca about 2 weeks ago and you could use San Luis Hotel a/i for 26 euros per day.I will try and find out for you.

Regard's Mary.
It was on general site but has been moved now.I just replied to it,it seems to have got lost so i will do it again incase.www.barcelopueblomenorca.com email pueblomenorca.res@barcelo.com tel +34 971 159070 Fax +34 971 159211.

Hope this helps,this hotel was due to open June 22nd after major refurb,hope it all went to plan.

Maryb.
I priced with their web and the difference for two people between H/B and A?I was 327 euros

Maryb
cheers mary thats a big difference
Hi,
Hotel Pueblo reopened as scheduled last Sunday, 22nd June. Looking very swish and colourful after its major refurbishment. We sampled their excellent Sunday Buffet Lunch.
A small price rise from last season but well worth the cost. In our opinion food at the Pueblo is better than at the rival Hotel down the road.
Weather is perfect at the moment.
Llull
Last year it was 19euros to upgrade.I'am intouch with someone who is going 30th June and they said they would let me know how much when they get back.

Regards mary.
hi everyone i posted e-mail to hotel they sent one back quoting 20 euros per person per day so that seems a fair deal just wondering if they have a "sister" hotel which we can use also thanks for your help BLP ps would put smilies on if i knew how
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.