Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
757-200, Your holiday company is First Choice, you are flying with Thomson Airways.
Just took a client away to Salou from Manchester we went on the normal sardine tin on the the way but coming home on Friday the plane was a 2 3 2 all with head rest screens with all the top movies etc only one problem never got to finish the the movie as the flight was too short , we go on our hols in the Winter and now try to book Qatar as there the best we have flown with but for a two hour flight you should be ok as long as you take your own food, steve
cheers steve it was mainly because me and my partner have an infant so was hoping if it was a 3-3 their would be 1 seat for my child to sit on when we are up in the air
kev_118,

Welcome onboard :tup
For info, we have a dedicated Thomson Airways topic for more information about the airline and your flight and a What Aircraft? guide for aircraft information.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.