Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Well I will take that as a no then hehe.

Anyone going to PDB? :cheers
miss you by a few days may be next year,as i might go a week later i will inform them at sal rossa to watch out for you.
yes maybe next year woody, thankyou. There are 5 of us coming out sharing 2 apartments, should be fun!! x
Yeahh im going on the 23rd of Junee :)
Yeaahh :cheers

do you no what theweather wil bee like?
hot with the odd shower or two if that.light breeze at night when on front.but very warm on main roads.out of the breeze
  • Edited by djwoody 2010-06-18 07:32:21
ohh thats good then have you been there b4?
Hi Abby, I have been to Playa den Bossa quite a few times but not these apartments.

It should be nice and hot during day and warm at night.

I looked round the apartments while we were in Ibiza last September and they seemed really nice, the friends we are going with have stayed there before and said they were fine, nice and clean.

Where are you flying from Abby?/ We go from Newcastle :cheers
Oh thats good then

and im flying from gatwick :cheers
great laugh with barmen good home cooked food.anything you what.walk out of bar to pool and walk down steps on to beach.two supermarkets with 50 yards of apts.uk tv on big tv in bar.very clean apts.tucked out of the way on side dead end street leading to beach..if you can get a sea view room aircon in those rooms.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.