Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
menorcan trips
5 Posts
did a boat trip from mahon which the kids loved as it was a glass bottomed boat, from what I remembered we went to a gin factory to :cheers !!, was a good say out.
cheers vicjayhay
did you book the boat trip yourself or turn up on the day? how much was it?
There's the Aqua Centre here:- http://www.aquacenter-menorca.com/flash/web_en.html

There's also supposed to be the Aqua Rock but I can't get the site to load so not sure if it's still open.
You have to be honest/realistic and say apart from the boat / horse riding / walking / diving trips which benefit because the island and coastline is so natural and beautful everything else here entertainsments wise has to be treated as a bonus not a reason to come here. These things are small scale relative to stuff you might see elsewhere and never cheap either.

The island's big draw is IMHO lack of youthfull excess ( eg binge drinking, aggression , cut price package hotels) so appeals to famlies with children and elderly people and couples who love beautiful scenery. It cannot draw on low sun holiday prices and entertainments/ attractions- and neither should it try to.

So the Waterparks are located where the hotel concentration is hisghest Los Delifines and Cala en Bosch - are okay pricewise if you spend the whole day,( half price 3pm - 6pm ) but will 'disappoint' if you have high expectations from elsewhere.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.