Just found a really good deal for accomodation only all inclusive for July next year on the First Choice website. As there are 12 of us I phoned up to do a group booking to be told the price on the system was wrong and they would have to contact the error department. AS THEY DO SOME REALLY GOOD CHEAP OFFERS IE HALF BOARD FOR FIVE POUND A ROOM PER NIGHT HOW DO YOU KNOW IF ITS A BARGAIN OR AN ERROR/ I decided to book the 3 apartments separetely on line ar a price of 434 per apartment all inclusive and even asked the girl if I could do this! and received confirmation invoices for this booking after paying on my credit card. My son informs me his friend booked accomodation only like this only to be told there was an error and they would have to cancel the booking and refund the money this was done to him at short notice. I have now read First Choice terms and conditions which state they can cancel any holiday at any time for any reason up to 30 days before you travel and refund the money. So surely that means no holiday booked is guaranteed, I couldnt believe that they can put this in there terms and conditions! also they are not liable for any errors. So does that mean any cheaply priced holiday could be an error and they could cancel your holiday! Ive looked on the website today and these apartments are not available to book either accomodation only or as a complete holiday package. SO IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE WITHDRAWN THEM TO INVESTIGATE. I have seen cheap flights but Im reluctant to book them and await an email or letter telling me I cant have this holiday. Obviously I have till next year to worry about flights but the 30 days cancellation thing before travel is a big worry! Im sure they will inform me before then if I cant have this booking and im sure not many peoples holidays are cancelled at such short notice but why are they allowed to do this in there terms and conditions. If they do not honour this booking what about my credit card charges, do i also loose these through no fault of my own. You are told these days to always book on your credit card, Anybody had similar experience and was it hounored. thanks