Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
hi,ive stayed at both of these apartments,and can highly recommend both.the escana playa are literally on the beach,spotlesly clean,nice pool area with jaquzzi,can only be accessed with room keycard,so only people staying at the appartments can use it.the rooms(we stayed in a 2 bedroomed)have plasma screen tv,large fridge freezer etc,we didnt do any cooking,but the kitchen was well equipped.there isnt a lift so you do have to lug your cases up the stairs(request 1st floor).there is also a washing machine(charge for use)we didnt need to use it,but it would come in handy.i wouldnt hesitate to book again,in fact i am looking again for 2011. mo :wave:
hi mo, thanks for your reply, can you tell me what there is to do at night in this resort, i have been told its quiet, i dont want bouncing nightclubs etc, but would like to go to several bars etc with my son and partner.

any info on the resort would be appreciated.

thanks

abby
hi abby,theres lots to do in es cana,i wouldnt call it quiet.there a loads of child freindly bars,the marvent/charlies bar has an arcade at the back with pool tables,slot machines etc,also popeyes and loads of others.we are creatures of habit and tend to go to the same bars and restaurants.i dont know how old your son is,but there is a mini funfair in escana up the hill from the apartments.as for escana being quiet it depends when you go,early may or late october will have less people around but in the height of season its busy.ask away if you want anymore info :wave: mo.
thankyou mo for your reply, i am strongly considering it.

abby
Abby Es Cana is a really nice resort, its very laid back and family orientated.

A good selection of places for eating out and having a late drink.
hi millie,

thankyou for your reply, it does seem a lovely place, i also research a resort before i commit, and also ask, but the problem now is, i know where i want to stay, but unfortunately the big companies thomson thomas cook etc do not have these apartments on their books.

cheapholidays.com and a few other companies do, i am abit wary of booking with these companies, as i have always booked a package with thomson, especially as so many of the smaller companies are going bust.

any info or thoughts would be appreciated.

abby
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.