Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
well first off go on to tour op sites and look for link late deals up to six weeks most are.play about with site so you get airport you need and Majorca.or you could look at going with a budget airline and booking hotel with say travelrepublic.then useing resort hopper for transfers.

but with most late deals you only get 15kg on your case.which is just enough for two weeks.but not enough for bringing stuff back you may have bought.

thomsons and thomas cook flight you could look at as well.google late deal holidays and see what comes up.palma nova or magaluf would be best for you.

best to send me your dates and airport you need i can have a quick look round.give me something to do
Hi bunglebear, welcome to holiday truths. We usually book separate flights and hotel and do not use the main tour operators as they are normally more expensive, we normally decide the dates we want to go, then book the flights, we use Monarch as for us they are normally cheaper and have better departure and arrival times for us, plus they you can buy 20kg luggage allowance plus 10kg hand luggage, for our holiday last year and this years holiday we used travelsupermarket.com, they seem to get cheaper hotels and use the likes of low cost holiday and travelrepublic, but you can still have the best hotels to choose from.
If you want any more info pm me if you like, but this is the best place for holiday advice.

:cheers
Alan
Thanks for the great info so far, some very useful stuff!
I have been looking at the tour operator websites, but there is just so much to look through it is mind boggling!
We're off work from Sat 4/6/11 until Sun 19/6/11, and looking for a 10 night holiday (give-or-take).
We're not big drinkers, but enjoy good food and relaxation and days out. I'll probably hire a car for the duration of the holiday.
Can't wait for some sunshine, it's snowing here today!! (County Durham)
From how you've described your lifestyle and what you want from your holiday, I'd probably suggest steering clear of Magaluf and Palma Nova which tends to be more geared up for the party reveller rather than those looking for relaxation.

We go to Cala Millor/Cala Bona year in year out and absolutely love it but there are a lot of other resorts that would also give you what you want.....Cala Dor, Puerto Pollensa, Soller etc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.