Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
everything
5 Posts
Hi Charliegirl, the way it was interpreted to me was if somewhere serves food then it is a total ban (thank god), if they don't ie a pub or bar that purely sells beer, wines, spirits etc, then they have up until April 2005 to become fully non-smoking (thank god again), this was told to me by some friends who own a restaurant in Malta, and also by quite a few bar owners one of which is a pub/restaurant which incidentally is now completely non-smoking (one more thank god), I hope you have a nice time, but surely not being able to smoke in some public places wouldnt spoil someones holiday ?.

Regards
Sliema2
We know that:
Smoking is a dangerous and self-destructive habit. Various poisons contained within tobacco smoke cause or contribute to cancer of the mouth and lungs, heart problems, emphysema, gum disease and a variety of other physical diseases.
Some smokers try a number of times before they quit for good. Studies show that each time you try to quit, the more likely you will be to eventually succeed. With each try, you are better able to know what helps and what hurts. Any attempt to quit is a step in a healthier direction. There are no magic solutions for quitting smoking. But, if you are ready to quit, effective treatments are available that can help reduce the urge to smoke.
Studies show that almost everyone can benefit from these nicotine and non-nicotine replacement therapies.. .
Quitting is hard, but don't give up!
The easily stop smoking worldwide program .Nosmoq was
Proven to be the easiest, most effective and possible real herbal treatment of smoking for just 4 to 7 days.. It was the all natural cigarette that has already helped thousands of smokers. An incredible easily stop smoking worldwide program. In a 1 week habit of smoking, poison release from your body and back to 0% nicotine free. It worked and you will eventually succeed .With nosmoq, you could almost feel your body cleansed of nicotine within the first couple of days. As an added plus, you have actually lost weight since you stopped smoking.

http://partnerclicks.net/click.php?APID=2&affID=0001008
As you can see from my avatar ... your not going to like me coming to Malta! :roll:
Hi Drummer,

I know that the Maltese people are very tolerant so I'm sure they WILL like you as long as you don't go out your way to be particularly rude and unfriendly.

Do have a great holiday,

Trev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.