Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I haven't stayed at the anfora playa but have been in and past it on many occasions whilst on various holidays in Ibiza.

It always seems as it has been for years ie quiet and small.

I have stayed at the Caribe many times and would recommend it over the Anfora for facilities and liveliness,I cant stand cramped pool terraces and the caribe is very spacious.
The in laws stopped here 2 years ago, while we were over at the Miami.

No lift that I can recall.

Has 2 pool areas. Front pool is livelier, back pool was a lot more relaxed and quiet. Plenty of beds available.

Very very British.

Drinks were reasonable. We didn't eat there so can't comment.
Thanks. Stayed at the Caribe before but wanted somewher a little quieter this time as the granson is coming with us and he will on be 18 months. Sound the ideal place for us.
I stayed there a last Sept 2010 and it was brill the food was good ( they have had a new chef ) some rooms have been done up but still no aircon in rooms also the restraunte and bar area have been done up, they have a massive pool at the rear which is a sun trap ,plus one at the front ,they have acts on at night in the bar area or outside depending on weather ,by the way there is a lift and also disabled rooms if needed all in all not a bad hotel also as you turn right going out of hotel first little Bar Pumuky (aka Beau - Lochs) brill for good priced beer and food if its still open , the main bars are still there like The Red Lion , Popeyes , Nags Head ,La Jacaranda thats a new one ,Granny's, bars thats down stairs near the fair , so nothing changed much
Hi. We have stayed here 4 times in 5 years. It is excellent! It is VERY family orientated. They have toddlers mini Disco every night, quiz each evening, different act every night, Bingo etc. The day time entertainment is massive ( Shooting with Pistols, rifles, archery, killer pool, darts etc etc. These are all competitions put on by Toni the resident entertainer. There are 2 pools, kids play area, video games etc. To stay there is not cheap but VERY worth it. Food is 8/10, cleanliness is 9/10, entertainment 10/10. Resort is good too. There deffo is a lift next to reception. I think now, 90% rooms have new aircon. You will love it here if you have kids. I'd go again but the Boss wants to try somewhere different. I think they may be on Facebook too??
Hope this helps.
Thanks for all the info - does anyone know if nappies are available in resort and the cost. We are travelling with a 18 month old toddler and really don't want to pack nappies in our luggage allowance. Di.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.