Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
will finded out in sept.yes i pm mel to say that fiesta do a 5 day a/i offer.must be last days of your hols.some like palm beach do a 4 day one as well.gives you time to get best of both worlds.drink out and drink in.

all information given out my me is fact from what i know over the years.or i have found out from my last visit.some may have changed since then.but i just give a guide to what info i get.
Having been monitoring the prices for next year I notice that First Choice have rebranded both these hotels as the Don Toni resort.I hasten to add that the prices have shot right up as well.I was quoted a price in late July for the Don toni Club and it has went up an incredible £800+.I certainly won`t be booking at these prices.
Hi
can anyone tell me if it is true that the water you use to wash teeth,shower etc is salt water at this hotel? and that the pools are also salt water:que
Hi,
The water from the taps is salt water.As for the pool then I don`t remember it being this but I could be wrong.
email the hotel and ask them.myself i don;t think either is salt water.but tap water is fine for your teeth.not so good to drink in any pdb hotel really.
Many thanks for replies,I contacted travel agent who emailed the hotel and have had an email back to say that the water from the showers/taps is fresh water :) thats a relief as i suffer with prickley heat which is aggrivated by salt water .
just back from ibiza was red hot all ten days we were there the don toni was good better than we expected .
Can any one recommend a room in the hotel? I love just sitting on a balcony looking out to sea, must have been a sailor in my previous life lol. :sun2
Just booked the Club Don toni for a week next July.We normally upgrade to All Inclusive Food and Drinks but I am thinking of upgrading to the Premium.Apart from the Safe and 1/2 price waterpark tickets can anyone tell me what else is included with the Premium.Are bottled beers and ciders included for example.Any info would be very much appreciated.
If you go to the fiestagroup.com web site they give you all the info on upgrades (although not sure if it has been updated for 2011 season).When we were there we upgraded to premium which gave us free hotel safe box entry to the aqua park,snack around pool,lunch in the dining room.Can't remember if you could get bottled beer or cider though you could get liquer drinks like bailleys pernod whiskies etc......and I think we used to get peanuts and crisps oh and donut thingies
last years prices but they don;t go up much every year.only around a euro or even 50 cents.
http://i56.tinypic.com/2yoo5yp.jpg
Anyone been to this hotel this year?.If so can you tell me the names of any of the Fiesta entertainment team.
i used to know them all years ago as the shared bewteen all the hotels sometimes.but over the years they have moved on.and got too old.always a nice bunch of people.take time out to talk to you.and have some fun with.long hours small pay.but they love it really.

when you going out in july.
Arrive at approx. 11pm on 5th July so will miss you Woody as I will probably be having a long lie the next morning.If not I will try to come down to your hotel to see you.We were last at the Don Toni in July 2009 and the Fiesta team were great.I was wondering if any of them were going to be there this year.I know that Omar and Lisabeth were there again in 2010 but am wondering who will be there when we arrive in July.
be leaving by bus i bet around 12,30 if not see you another time.i will be havin coffee just as you walk out into pool area i bet
Does anyone know if the All Inclusive package now includes free entry to the waterpark?.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.