Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi izzy

We are just back and didn't see any. We have only ever seen 2 cockroaches in Bulgaria and both were outside. We go for 5 weeks every year and I wouldn't be going if there were cockroaches. We are going back on 2nd September for 2 weeks.

Liz
Hi LizO,
Sorry I can not help with sunny beach, but I go to goldensands every year at the end of Aug/Sept. No bugs in goldensands just your normal fly`s Etc that you would expect in a hot climate and not many of them. You will enjoy your stay in bulgaria, the people are very freindly and the beaches are first class. Also get yourself out into the country side to see the real bulgaria. I normally get the hotel taxi driver for a full day out and they will take you to places that a very few holidaymakers go to, you can have a day for approx 140/150lev ( approx £70 ) well worth it. Hope you find the holiday of your choice. Read the posts on this forum and they should answer a lot of the queries you may have. A few of our regulars are already in bulgaria soaking up the sun but may check the forum from there internet at there hotels.

Roger.
Barcelo is one of the top hotels in the resort, very central for bars/restaurants and very close to the beach. See some reviews here.
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g499086-d650587-Reviews-Barcelo_Royal_Beach-Sunny_Beach_Burgas_Province.

We go every year and the resort caters for all age .

Toonman :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.