Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi
Our son at the time was around your son's age. As I mentioned he did take his dvd player with him so he could watch films. There are boat trips he would enjoy. Since we went there may be computers there now. Perhaps someone who has been recently could help you on this.

Regards
Dawnie-Rob :wave
Hello Everybody. I am travelling to Es Canar in Ibiza for the first time in early June next year. My Wife, Two year old Son and I will be staying AI at the Hotel Caribe. We got a great deal on this when we booked in March.

I am not expecting anything brilliant as we have chosen AI purely for convenience in having a toddler with us. We are just looking forward to the Sunshine, Beach nextdoor and exploring Es Canar.

I am however slightly concerned at the bad reviews the hotel has been getting on various websites other than this one.

Has anybody been recently that could give me a good and honest review of it? I have searched HT and can find a couple but the rest are quite old.

I am hearing that AI Customers are treated badly and forced to queue at a seperate bar that takes ages to get a drink etc etc? Its the first time I have ever gone AI as its not something that overly appeals to me I have to admit but I thought that as I have paid a little more I would not be subjected to anything like this.

I am not going to stay in the Hotel every night so any reccomendations of Bars/Restaurants nearby that are child friendly would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou in advance for any help on the matters above.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.