Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
Hi
can anyone advise me have booked last july for weekend break with broadway travel in december- thay have phoned this morning to say accomodation we chose is no longer available , they are offering different accomdation but further out of prague and doesnt look as good-
they say we can have money back for room but not the flight help- what are our rights
many thanks judy
Hi Judy,

If, as I suspect you booked this through Broadway on a dynamic package (one put together for you) rather than a package holiday I'm afraid you have no right with regards to getting a flight refund as technically the flight is still available to you. When an agent puts a holiday together for you (but not a package holiday)each aspect of the holiday is treated as a separate entity so if one is cancelled you are still responsible for the other. Your only option seems to be to find alternative accomodation.
hi Judy . I wont comment on your rights because I know there are more knowledgable experts here to help you on that point but you really wont have problems getting better accomodation from any one of the multitude of bedbookers out there and then you can just keep the flight . Have a look here . These are a couple of price comparison sites . Put in your details and a list of available hotels will come up . Any that you click on will show different prices and reviews . I think you will find plenty to book if you dont like what broadway travel are offering . http://www.hotelscombined.com/SearchResults.aspx?fileName=Prague&checkin=2011-12-16&checkout=2011-12-18&languageCode=EN&Rooms=1&adults_1=2 (Ive just selected any old date in Dec so you will have to change the search date on the left hand side )

also http://www.trivago.co.uk/

If you dont want to go that route I would get back to broadway travel for some other alternatives . They should have plenty of hotels in prague to offer you .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.