Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
Hotel in Warsaw
7 Posts
We've stayed at the Radisson, which is a lovely hotel and very central, and when we went we had a free night on an offer. As you don't say what dates, i can check on the rates for you. Have a look at this website, which we booked with, and found very reasonable http://www.staypoland.com/
  • Edited by Helen T 2011-10-05 18:42:05
i can check on the rats for you.

Helen i don't think you should recommend it if there are rats there :rofl
:rofl edited - the place was spotless :tup
Thanks, I'll take a look shortly. We are hoping to go late November. I'm not much of a shopper but as it could be useful for a spot of Christmas shopping what are the the things to look out for there? Son is so busy studying 6 days a week he hasn't had much chance to leave the campus yet! He said that from the little he has seen it is very cheap there. Mind you he has spent the last 2 years in Zurich so everywhere will seem cheap to him I think.
I wouldn't say anything was dirt cheap, but there were nice quality leather handbags, and electrical goods were a reasonable price.
Well we've been and it was an interesting trip. We finally decided on The Old Town Apartments which we were pleased with. For around 50 pounds a night we had a bedsitting room, kitchen/diner, hallway and bathroom. It was very near the square and a very convenient place to stay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.