Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Just got back a few hours ago, it was very very hot for the week we were there. Some said it was in the 40`s. Not a cloud in the sky all week.
Going the second week of October to Ibiza anyone know what the weather is like then ?
hit n miss really.but i go most octobers and its still very good.can get very hot somedays.and you will burn trust me.just gets a little chilly at night.and you might get the odd shower thats all.a nice time to go really.
Fly out in the morning and absolutely gutted at the weather at the moment.

Thunder storms and rain forecast until Friday....not happy :( :( :(
Had thunderstorms since we arrived last Monday night, 14th, only had 3 sunny days unfortunately. I have never had such bad weather in Ibiza, very disappointed :cry
yep monday rained till 11am tuesday rained till 2pm.3rd june rained till midday.rained one or two nights very late.apart from that very hot.nice on the 16th till late in afternoon. small shower then turn out nice.stuck at airport all day from 10 am till with flyed at 7.30 pm.tech problem with plame coming from ema.what a day.tomas cook always got promlems
leaving for playa den bossa this sat 21st aug for 2 weeks.. any updates on what the weather is like at present and also the exchange rate???
hi clarewelsh2
weather is goin to be ok and the euro at the moment is 1.18 to the £ have a great time were goin at the end of september
Thinking of going Ibiza 1st/2nd week of October, what is the weather usually like? What clothes would I need? Have only ever gone in July/August before. Thanks
Heading out to Portinatx for a week on 4th June. Any idea what the weather will be like then?
thing is with weather in ibiza.it can be red hot in one resort.and not in another.or even raining and not.
june is a nice time to go.can be red hot most days a little cooler at night.last oct was red hot.but saying that still take a light jumper and a rainmag just in case it does rain or cloudy one day.
i went from 29th sept to the 9th oct.last year.only had a few light showers in the morning.rest of time is was like said 28/30 +.unreal for that time of year.
What is the weather like in Ibiza at the beginning of August?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.