France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Hello and welcome!

I don't have any experience naturist or otherwise of Cap d'Agde, but I wonder if this website http://www.agdenaturisme.com/site/index.php might be a starting point for your questions. I appreciate that it is in French*, but if you wanted to contact them, I think there's a good chance that if you wrote in English they could cope with your message and reply to you in English as well.

Other than that, perhaps the Cap d'Agde Tourist Office (http://www.capdagde.com/) might be able to help.

Incidentallly I did notice that you said that you would be there at the end of May ... do be aware that Sunday 27 and Monday 28 are the Pentecôte weekend, with a lot of traffic and folk moving around in France, so do make allowances for travel times and also shops and banks being closed. Cafés, restaurants and ATMs will of course be open for business!

(* Actually if you click on the buttons in the lefthand column ... information appears in English (or it did for me) and you can find out all about access which was one of your main questions. The site is NOT at all smutty and well-written!)
OK
We are NOT naturists but have been to Agde

There doesn't seem to be any limits as to who or where you go in fact we even saw some undressed folk in the city

the websites Alsa found are the best info though for you

we are going the opposite way this year
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.