Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Well, I wouldn't recommend that you go to that particular hotel.

You probably already know that there are thousands of designated naturist beaches in Spain, so I can't see the point of paying over the top for anything that is advertised as a ‘naturist holiday'.

I would advise that you choose your area, research where the beaches are, go along and enjoy a ‘normal' holiday, and use the naturist facilities as and when you want.

Even naturist hotels (such as Vera Playa) expect the guests to be dressed in the evenings.
If you rent an apartment in a naturist area you would still put on clothes to eat or drink out......So what exactly are you paying for?
There are some excellent holiday villas and apartments available for rent on Vera Mar if you do not wish to dress for dinner etc. I understand the reason guests in the hotel are asked to dress for dinner is for hygiene reasons more than anything else. Hope this helps ;) Feliz Vacaciones!
We found it worked well in a self catering appartment near a naturist beach. That way only had to cover up travelling betwen the two.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.