Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
I don't know who you heard this from but you'll certainly embarass yourself if you take your clothes off on any of the Lindos beaches - they're NOT naturist :oops: .
I know some people have sunbathed nude on the rocks down past Pallas Beach Jetty but it's not designated naturist and if anyone's taking a hike round there they might get an eyefull.
There is however a reasonably popular naturist beach at Faliraki - it's a good walk from the bus stop but you could always visit by hire car or taxi.
There was a Lindos beach that naturists used. Not got a clue how old the information on this site is though:-

http://www.barefoot.info/dodecanese/rhodes.html

bill
Gosh Billbarr there's sites for everything on the net now, eh?
I know the beach they're talking about and it's not that nice but well out of the way so i suppose you could get your kit off if you wanted. If you do visit Seagull go in good shoes as there is no path as such so it's not a walk to attempt in flip-flops!
I agree, Marcus

Only found that address last week on another travel board when someone posted a message asking where naturist beaches were in Greece.

When I read this thread I found the original post and copied the link.

I can tell you this though, if I went naked at my age on a Lindos beach I'd scare the tourists away :wink:
We normally stay at Afandou May/June and the beach there is at least three miles long with very few visitors/sunbathers. We have never seen it busy. As a result, you occasionally see a group of naturalists enjoying themselves !! Some local families use the Beach at the weekend so you would need to pick a secluded spot otherwise you will offend them. The Beach is a mixture of sand and shingle but the water is clean and clear.
Hi,
Technically nudism is illegal in Greece but the locals tend to turn a blind eye to it if you are discreet. The best place we found is Tsambika beach, but only at the far right end of it. Park as far up the car park as possible and it is a 5 min walk. There are no sunbeds or toilets or any other facilities up that end of the beach. The nudist beach in Faliraki is a bit dodgy so i would avoid it if at all possible.
What do you mean 'dodgy'?

Dave
Parts of the beach at Faliraki are frequented by gay men and they don't introduce themselves to each other by politely shaking hands if you know what i mean :oops:
If you're on the main stretch of beach i'm sure you'll be fine, as far as i've heard it's popular with families, etc
Costas took over Tsambika Nudest beach 2 weeks ago.Sunbed & brolly € 3 for the day. He has a cantina.We have been for 4 days this week.
As we live on Rhodes we will go every week.Couples,single women & men on the beach
No reason Naturalists should not enjoy themselves on the beach. They study fauna & flora.
Naturists go naked.
I live in Afandou & go naked on the beach.
On 18th July 2015 at 10:37am, tpebop said:
Costas took over Tsambika Nudest beach 2 weeks ago.Sunbed & brolly € 3 for the day. He has a cantina.We have been for 4 days this week.
As we live on Rhodes we will go every week.Couples,single women & men on the beach
This will be fine for me. A good diverse selection of people. I feel comfortable - in my own skin - already.
sadly on 30 september 2020 Costas died from cancer
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.