Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
I thought so too, seems like a life time away though, lol
I know what you mean I am off to Riu Cancun next June and it seems the time will never get here
I'm off to the Catalonia Yucatan in December (2012) - looking forward to it!
I have booked Ibrostar Maya 27 July next year.......booked it last April ....down from 66 weeks to 37 weeks never booked so far in advance before
Catalonia Royal Bavaro, Dominican Republic for us in May, won't be too long now :)
After 3 weeks of swapping and changing my mind I finally booked today ... El Dorado Maroma, Riveria Maya 29th August .... hope it's as good as their sister hotel the El Dorado Seaside Suites!
im of too catalonia yucatan beach on 15th may cant wait
After all the hassle with this Dreamliner lark and the fact that Thomson wouldn't give us a guarantee of our Premium seats which we booked with them, we have since rebooked with Virgin and are now going to the Secrets Maroma Beach ... at least I know I will be guaranteed my premium seats!!
got ages to wait for mine booked cayocoa domin republic for dec 2013 :(
Well, just think when our holidays are over you will still have yours to look forward to .. and it will come round sooner than what you think:)
That's us down to 5 weeks on Monday till we jet off, still feels like a lifetime away, lol, think I just badly need my holidays from work :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.