Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Palenque Tour
4 Posts
How long will you be there?

You say you have booked a tour, do you mean just a tour of the site or a tour to somewhere else from Palenque. The Mayan site is fantastic and you could spend a couple of days wandering round it but there isn't an awful lot more in Palenque to see. It is quite a few years since I was there so it may have changed considerably. The temps. should be hot around 30° .

You don't have to do online check in with most airlines but it does help cut down waiting times same goes for printing out tickets. If you have confirmation reference numbers you can check in and receive your boarding card at airline check in desks at airports. The only airline that states you have to do web check in is Ryanair and I don't think any of your flights will be with them. To know the luggage allowances we have to know the name of the airlines you are using. Most allow up to 23kg but your internal flight in Mexico may have a lower limit.
Wow, thanks so much for your helpful reply. I fly out on the 17th and arrive back on the 25th, so yes it'll be a good week, but there's lots of celebrations going on at that time so it should be fantastic. As soon as I arrive at Villahermosa Airport, I'll be a part of a guided tour which will mainly take place at Palenque everyday, but it'll also include a few trips to museums and a local boat ride to other ruins.

I'm flying with Delta, Aeromexico, and Air France.
Hi

All three airlines allow up to 23kg of checked luggage.

Hope you enjoy your trip, an interesting part of the world. I hope to return there for another visit before long.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.