General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Trees look lovely now dressed Pam, I still don't know how to get photos on the computer but at least ours is up now, maybe not I the same league as the ones on here though.

Love the tree channel highlander :rofl :cheers :cheers :cheers
Not totally convinced that is nicks tree either, I have looked and looked and no Crocs to be seen anywhere :D

Bah humbug Graham

Ok I will get in to the festive spirit, oh no I can't I am working tomorrow :D I don't care now Mc Scrooge has relented and you can put any tree you want on here now the more the merrier :tup
I love your trees Pam now that they have got rid of the Lady Godiva look :)
Certainly brings a new meaning to enjoying the festive season Fiona :D you would have to avoid the pine needles though.
:rofl
The funniest thing about that night was a little girl at the table next to us went for a wander between courses and arrived back excited because she thought she had found a balloon and was blowing it up. Look mum, I found a balloon!
There does actually look in the photo as if there is a real tree there but the one we saw was definitely 100% condoms. All the beautiful decorations around the restaurant were the same and you would never have realised it without the theme.
:rofl Aww it's actually prettier than I thought it was going to be Fi not tacky at all :rofl
thats the thing doe- all the decorations were lovely. If you saw them anywhere else you wouldn't have a clue what they were made off. I never knew there were so many colours and sizes :rofl
No tree or decorations here, they wouldn't last long! :duh :rofl
Your trees look lovely Pam it must have taken you a while decorating them. Graham I love the train going round your Christmas tree doesn't your little granddaughter keep touching it?
Graham I love the train going round your Christmas tree doesn't your little granddaughter keep touching it?

No she doesn't touch the train, it has a remote control to make it work and she loves turning it on and making it go backwards then forwards.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.