Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
TREE HOUSE
9 Posts
This is at Godfreys Indian Retreat. We have been 3 times and our friends are going in December. You can contact him on http://www.goaecoretreat.com and e-mail safari@goaecoretreat.com. If you need any more information let me know.

Brenda & liz
Thanks for that it looks wonderful, do you happen to know approx how much it is to stay in the tree house, I think their prices are for the elephant safari and the bungalow.
This is the reply I received last week when making an enquiry for my friends:

For the 2 of them for 1 night it will be Rupees 11000/-
This price as you know includes transfers, all meals, use of pools and elephant safari which inludes ele-showers!
Thanks for all your help, it does look lovely but that works out at approximately £135 which I think is quite alot of money, maybe its just me!!!! There again where else would you experience anything like that!!!!
It is expensive for Goa but we think it is worth it. It is for 2 people in the treehouse and we have paid that each for day trips in some countries! you can stay cheaper in the bungalows but it is a nice experience to stay in the treehouse. It is very relaxing and we have usually had the place to ourselves and the food is fantastic. You can also go just for the day which makes it a lot cheaper, obviously you wont have the experience of the treehouse though.
I think thats the main appeal staying in a tree house, brings out the kid in me!!!! :rofl
Maybe I will book it as a surprise just after New Year, I take it it is not that far to travel from Calangute?
He sends a car and driver to pick you up - included in the price
That sounds very reasonable actually, app £135 for two people with that included??? - I may do this on my next visit...... whenever that will be :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.