Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
No Chris ive just looked at the brochure it is the Sirenis Country Club... It's not in the official HV brochure as yet
the Waterpark was added last year.nice hotel complex.stuck at the end of Port des Torrent.
DJ Woody have u been to the hotel?? Is being stuck at the end of the resort a good or a bad thing .. I've never been to the island before ....
yes i;ve stayed in the bay before.and been to the club a few times.just to see mates.if you google map ibiza.i send you one via pm anyway.its right at the end of the bay.now the bay as loads of shops bars etc.all on one street.that leads round to the foundtains in san an and the egg.its a nice walk.or you could get a watertaxi across bay.about 3/4 euro;s.bus or get a taxi if you wish.

so your oit the way of other bars shops etc.i think its 3 blocks the hotel complex is.big pool area.nice beach just passed hotel to use as well.but there are other beaches not far away to use.far as i know thomas cook still book rooms there.as it is big.top tip is when you you have settled in.ask at desk for a uk form V.I.P...fill that out so next time you can get offers they give you.its just a card.but i use it in same group hotel in playa den bossa.and get 10% off phone bill.free towell hire.use of spa plus lots of other stuff at various hotels all over the world.

tansfer is not an hour like it says in book.around 25 to 30 mins.depends on traffic.to out and about.you need to get to the bus station ok.so get to the egg island.as you look across road you will see a alley way.walk up there.bus station is near the football ground.from there you can get to ibizatown then playa den bossa.from san an you can just about get anywhere.

to walk to egg and westend bars and sunset bars would take you a good 1/2.. 45mins more depends how fast you walk.how long you going for depends on what you want to do.only a small island but offers alot.most things can be down diy.cheaper than tour op prices..

i culd go on and on.but anything you need to know let me know ok.only glad to help ibiza virgins out...should know a thing or two been going since 83 multi times a year..
Cheers bud! Checked tht map out really useful .. Thanks!

Yah I'm a Ibiza virgin .. Only going for a week with wife and 2 kids so really looking forward to it! Glad the hotel has slides and near beach .. Plus only short journey into main town! All we want tbh...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.