Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
Will be leaving for Delhi on 6 April for 16 day tour to do Delhi, Jaipur, Pushkar, Udaipur, Bundi Ranthambhore, Agra and return to Delhi via Mathura.
Going to Delhi in August/september for 2 weeks. Will cover Agra, Rajasthan (Jaipur, jodhpur, Udaipur) and Mumbai. Booked pretty late but got fairly good deal!
shahmad wrote:
Going to Delhi in August/september for 2 weeks. Will cover Agra, Rajasthan (Jaipur, jodhpur, Udaipur) and Mumbai. Booked pretty late but got fairly good deal!

:tup Enjoy
You will love it, we did Rajastan, Delhi and Agra for 16 days earlier this year and had a brilliant time.
Thanks Glynis and BrenLiz... we are very excited about the trip! its a long pending holiday ... almost a year after our Goa holiday last year. and cant wait to go! :tup
Off back to my favorite destination - The Maldives - Visiting Vilamendhoo on the 3rd March with friends, am Soo looking forward to it.
Possibly no where this year as I am off abroad next year to get married!
After a 4 year break, we are going to the Maldives at the end of March. :-)
Hi Beach Lover
If you don't mind me asking, which island are you staying at?
joe3400 wrote:
Hi Beach Lover
If you don't mind me asking, which island are you staying at?

Hi joe3400,

Returning to the Sun Island Resort & Spa.
Looking forward to leaving the UK when it's 0 degrees arriving at the Maldives approx 10 hours and 20 minutes later to 30 + degrees.
Touche Beach Lover

Only one week to go, then bliss for two weeks, have a great trip.

Regards

Joe
Hi Joe3400

Excellent,Is this your first time to Sun Island?
Hi Beach Lover

See post 8/1/13, we are actually going to vilamendhoo, would like to visit sun island at some time though.

Regards
Hi Joe - ok,Vilamendhoo looks great and not that far from Sun island having looked at one of my Maldives island maps.Presumably your packed and ready to go.
Have a good one :-)
Hi Joe2400 and Beach Lover - do you mind my asking who you have booked your visits to the Maldives with? Thanks.
Hi Scoya - We used Best@travel who provides an excellent service. They booked our holiday directly with the resort and with the airline of our choice,unlike a "package" type holiday.
Returned from the Maldives last night from "36 degrees",blue skies to 5 degrees grey overcast and drizzle :-(
I'm off to Vilamendhoo in search of Whale Sharks and Manta Rays in September, can't wait :cheers :sun2

Darren
I'm off to Vilamendhoo 15 December 2013........................
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.